Welcome to my blog, Happy reading!

  at Sunday, January 04, 2009
I have decided to move from my old blog to this current new one. Reason? haha firstly, i just felt a bit weird because i have not been blogging faithfully in my previous one, so i hope i would be more consistent in my new one:) Secondly, its a new year:P Third, to tell the thoughts of my heart as i live as a servant of Christ. Fourth, for you to read!

If you are still interested in reading my old posts, you can find it at rescuers.blogspot.com.
SO happy reading! Wishing you a happy new year and my prayer is that both the blogger and the reader will get some benifit out of this blog:)

3 comments:

Jo3y Siow said... @ January 5, 2009 at 11:29 PM

haha.. unbelievable.. i'm the first people who leave comment in your new blog.. tell you the truth.. the decoration of your blog so nice.. really de.. haha.. actually the question that i asked, you can let me know at my blog or anywhere you can find me.. and you're so welcome la.. i mean about the birthday wishes for you and the gathering.. haha.. hope you like the present.. last but not least, happy new year and happy always.. Take care~

Anonymous said... @ January 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Guess the consistency bit isn't working out yet...Lol. I'll put that down to the start of school :)

BryanTang said... @ January 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM

lol 2009 will be a very busy year for me so i might not have time to post up every now and then:)

Post a Comment