School.. School.. School...

  at Wednesday, January 07, 2009
2009 is the last year for me being a student in Victoria Institution, my last year to serve my school. It is also the year i will be sitting for my SPM. What a year.

As i stepped into my school on that early morning, so many good old memories of my school just comes to me. Memories that i know i will cherish it though i don't know why. However, as i walk into the school, God also put the desire in my heart to see my school turn back to God.

Being responsible for my club/societies/sports/board/class and having to take SPM at the end of the year, I really feel the stress and tiredness that is being aroused by it. So as you read this post, i really hope that you will help me to pray for the items below.

1) That God would pour His grace and mercy upon my school and there will be a revival in my school. That students will begin questioning about their faith and one day turn to Jesus and really cling on to Him as their God, Lord, Saviour and Treasure.
2) God would help me to stay humble and strengthen, me as I do His will.(I really do feel very drained sometimes)

I really appreciate all those who has been supporting me all these while. Thanks alot:) May God be always glorified in whatever we do:)

2 comments:

Jo3y Siow said... @ January 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I'm so sorry for disturb you.. Can you let me know the answer of the question that i ask you before.. It is very important for me.. i thought that the unhappy thing is over.. but.. unfortunately for us, my another dearest uncle passed away this morning.. also cause by heart attack.. I really scared my grandmom can't accept it.. we all in sad mood again.. that two uncle is my mom's brother.. so, i'm worry about my mom's health.. what can i do now.. very tired, confuse, sad.. real can't accept it.. crying.. please tell me that's not true.. I hope.. I real hope.. really really hope..

Jo3y Siow said... @ January 16, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I already read the comment that you typed.. And i fully understand.. i prayed that two of my uncle will go to heaven to be with god for eternity.. you will pray together right? haha real thanks for told me about that.. thanks a lot for your helping hand.. actually you had changed you know? but is good for you la.. haha.. Lol.. about the add maths.. I will try my best to study hard de.. but i lacked a teacher lor..

IF NOT, YOU TO BE MY ADD MATHS TEACHER LOR..

haha.. don't be worry.. i'm just kidding.. Chinese New Year is coming.. Happy New Year in advanced.. ^^

Post a Comment