No excuse..

  at Sunday, January 18, 2009
Guys and Girls, have you ever felt the urge or temptation to do something bad and sinful before? I am sure everybody do. But have you ever come to a point where you felt like saying things like, "God, I can't do these, I just can't do it, I am just too weak, I'm just tempted beyond my capability." or thing like that? maybe yes maybe not. But, honestly sometimes i feel so.

However, is that the truth? that men will keep can't stop sinning till the day men dies and have new restored body? Hmm.. I do wonder but i give no comments, except-read the verse below and think for yourself:)

“No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”-Corinthians 10:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment