Bring Me Home

  at Sunday, February 15, 2009
I once was a young child of God
Hearing the voice of my Father
Who is seated on heaven's throne
Doing the will of my King

But my heart is weak
And my knee is frail, I fell
And my eyes are weak
I couldn't see

that I'm falling away from You
that I'm falling away from You
How could you look at me
And still say come home son, after all I've done

I remember those were the days
I was so willing to follow You
my heart was so filled with Joy
Everytime I hear Your voice

So Bring me back to You Jesus
Bring me back to You I pray
Break my heart if You have to
Just bring me back to You

Cause I've fallen in love with You
I've fallen in love with You
I will look to you with tears in my eyes
and pray, bring me home.

Cause I'm falling in love with You
Cause I'm falling in love with You
I will look to You with tears in my eyes
and Pray, Bring Me Home

2 comments:

Adam Jong said... @ February 15, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Is this a song's lyric?

BryanTang said... @ February 19, 2009 at 8:49 PM

yeap:) it is.

Post a Comment