Resonance of the heart.

  at Wednesday, October 21, 2009
One more month to SPM. Tension and stress level rises as usual for every SPM student. so why would I be posting a blogpost at this time? I mean, Bryan Tang who doesn't even post much nowadays suddenly post a blogpost when SPM is so near.

I've been having sleepless nights this few nights. I'm worried about how i will do for my exam, but not only that, what am i going to do after that. all this questions keep flooding my mind though i know dreaming bout dream doesn't make 'em come true if i don't act on it.

What should I do after my spm? Where do I want to go and where does God wants me to go? Should I go to Liberty to study music and worship or should I go for medicine? I was thinking how to get there, when i am there, and life after that. Can't stop thinking. haha all sorts of word questions. what do you think?

Oh well, without a good result I won't even be going anywhere. My trial results were horrible. only 4As and 5Bs and C. how is that suppose to get me anywhere? I was very dissapointed with it and with myself.

But let me just post it here so that when my SPM result come up, and if it is good, you know that it is God working through me and it's not by my own power.

For those who are reading this post, please pray for me that God will show me which way to take. And also that'll I'll be able to study well and do well for my SPM. do keep the rest of the SPM candidates in our church in prayer too:)

4 comments:

Adam Jong said... @ October 21, 2009 at 10:41 PM

After 8 Dec, you will come to a stage when I personally had the worst part of my life, of coz I won't tell you more about it :P

Actually, my trial exam's result is also almost like yours, you're around there. Don't worry too much, I remembered I even had D for Chinese.

Kai Seng said... @ October 22, 2009 at 10:46 AM

ihad a much worst trial result than your!!!
will keep you in prayer!!!
all the best,bro!!=)

Liew Shan Berg said... @ October 23, 2009 at 11:13 PM

So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.
(Zechariah 4:6)

It is also God's Word to you =)

Will do my best to pray for you.
Cast your cares upon Him for He cares for you ^^

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
(Philipians 4 : 6-8)

God bless you richly in Christ Jesus!

Jo3y Siow said... @ October 26, 2009 at 4:05 PM

For a student who is sitting in SPM..
I trust that he or she will agree with what you thought..

For a friend who is sitting in front of the computer and reading your post..
I trust he or she will tell you that do not be so stress and tension..

Just like me.. I guess.. haha..

Hmm.. SPM is not a big deal in life.. just one of the life's trials.. I trust that you're a smart guy so you will know how to handle and settle it.. so I just can say try your best.. think carefully about what you interested in or your dream.. CATCH THEM AND NEVER LET IT GO.. God will always be with you and bless you.. Gambate BRYAN.. ^^

Post a Comment