Being the Martha Me, Wishing to be Mary Me

  at Monday, March 09, 2009
For a long time, I've felt burdened with "duties" in church. 

But as I let go of everything today in church. Just not concerning about anything. Just coming with a heart expecting to meet Jesus and sing songs to Him refreshed me so much. Just to pause and to breathe. For a long time I've been Martha, being so bogged down with things to do and neglected my relationship with God. I feel very down sometimes. O How i need to be the Mary that sits by Jesus' feet every moment. 

As you read this post would you pray for me that I would be honest and true in all I do and pray that I would press on hard to know Him and to commune with our one and only true God every moment. And to have that sweet joyous fellowship every moment.

And I would want to thank Tim and the rest of the worship team as well. Leading such a wonderful worship moment really refreshed my heart soul and mind, just singing my heart out and tears out. Thank you so much.

1 comments:

tim said... @ March 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM

thanks bryan. it really means alot to me as well, it's been a tough week with the worship set as well.

i'll strive on to be more like mary too

Post a Comment